OFFICE ODOR | Super Odor Eliminating SprayRegular price $29.95 Save $0.00
Farmhand Tom's OFFICE ODOR Eliminator (8oz or 16oz) is formulated specifically to eliminate odors that stink up your office.
- Appliances: Spray in the Fridge, Microwave, Sink - eliminate all odors!
- Bathrooms: Eliminates ongoing, persistent office bathroom smells - spray around the toilet, urinal & sink to eliminate disgusting, lingering smells.
- Eliminates everything! Smoke, Vomit, Sweat, Musty, Mildew - everything - on Carpet, Desks, Kitchen, Bathroom - even on co-workers :) It's SAFE & 100% Natural.
Use on any material/surface:
- Doesn't mask the smell; it ELIMINATES the smell.
- 8oz or 16oz (roughly 60-80 uses)
- 100% Safe for Humans & Pets
- 100% Made in the USA
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Please email us within 14 days & we'll make it right
Q. Does this just cover up / mask the smell?
A. No, it eliminates the smell at the molecular level, and the smell will not return unless the original cause of the smell is reintroduced.
Q. How much do I need to apply?
A. The important part is to saturate the surface. For fabric or carpet smells, it's important to spray enough solution to completely penetrate material.
Q. Will it eliminate other offensive smells?
A. Here's our little secret: Farmhand Tom's OFFICE ODOR Super Odor Eliminator will permanently eliminate any smell on any material(seriously, give it a try) whether it's caused from humans, horses, cows, goats, gas, manure, smoke or vomit... it works on everything.
Q. Is there a guarantee?
A. Yes! If for any reason it doesn't work for you, email us within 14 days and we'll make it right!
Q. Is there a smell it won't eliminate?
A. We haven't found one: it works on everything.
Q. Can I use it in the washer?
A. Yes! Add about an ounce to any load of laundry. Eliminates musty towels, gas-soaked clothes & anything else.
Q. Is it safe for humans & animals?
A. Our ingredients are 100% Safe for Humans & Animals, 100% natural & 100% Made in the USA. Like the
Q. Will it eliminate the odor forever?
A. Yes, forever, unless the original cause of the odor is reintroduced.